Wednesday 21 September 2016

The New Way to Do Colour - Backstage at LFW

I got the chance to go backstage before the Temperley show this weekend with Moroccanoil to get a closer look at the style they created for the (breathtakingly beautiful) S/S 17 collection. I've always been obsessed with brightly coloured hair, whether it was the dip-dye trend from a few years ago, streaks (which I sported at 17 and adored) or the full head of pastel that lots of girls have now. I've experimented with colour over the years but only been brave enough to try it a few times. 
I was therefore super excited to see a bit of colour back on the runway for this show, in an incredibly subtle, sexy and sophisticated way. The Moroccanoil team dyed single clip-in hair extensions in shades of pastel pink and placed them in the mid-lengths of the models' hair. The hair was then blow dried in a messy, disheveled way, allowing the flashes of colour to peek through. The result was so cool, I think this definitely going to be my next foray into colour... As much as I'd love a full head of pink hair, it's simply too high maintenance for me, not to mention too much of a dilemma when it comes to choosing outfits too! 
What do you think guys? Could you see yourselves rocking this look for Spring? If you want to check out what else I got up to at LFW with the Moroccanoil team, take a look at my latest vlog, I went to five amazing shows in one day including Charlotte Olympia, Topshop, Kristian Aadnevik, Preen and of course the gorgeous Temperley show...
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fleur De Force | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig